JSA CrossFit Kids & Teens
CrossFit Kids is a strength and conditioning program for children and teens which promotes athletic and character development through fitness.
Based on the principles of general physical preparedness, our youth program incorporates gymnastic movements, strength, endurance and olympic lifting to give athletes an edge while filling in the gaps of physical literacy.
- Kids: Ages 8-11 ( 1 and 2 days a week options )
- Teens: Age 12+ ( 2 and 3 days a week options )
- Monday 6pm-6:45pm (Kids)
- Tuesday 6pm-6:45pm ( Teens )
- Wednesday 6pm-6:45pm (Kids)
- Thursday 6pm-6:45pm ( Teens )
- Saturday 10:45am-11:30am ( Kids )
- Saturday 11:30am-12:15pm (Teens)
- Teens: 2 days a week training for $99 per month or 3 days a week training for $119 a month
- Kids: 1 day a week training for $60 per month or 2 days a week training for $99 per month
For more information:
- Call 732-965-2006
*Ask about our offseason sport specific training and more.